Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm back and I'm 9 months old!


Hi All,


I'm finally getting some time to send you my activities for the last three months. Mommy has kept me very busy (well, actually she's been busy.)

Check out my fohawk!

I am growing so fast and am no longer a little baby but Mommy says I'm officially a little boy and I'm so excited about it (Mommy is not.)

I have been crawling since I was 7 1/2 months old and can chase Mommy around the house.








Foot in My Mouth

I eat just about anything Mommy will let me. I want to feed myself mostly but sometimes I allow Mommy to still feed me.



I started standing and walking while holding on at 8 1/2 months old. The doc says I will be walking on my own soon. Mommy, look out!





This week I grew my very first tooth, that didn't feel too good. I hope not all of them are like the first one??? But I will really be able to eat everything now.


Mommy and I spent most of our hot days at the park on the coast or at museums (they have air conditioning) both are so much fun.




I have all my "a" sounds down and actually call Mommy, "Mama." For some reason she cried the first time I did it. GIRLS!


I hope you enjoy the pictures and will be in touch soon.

Love,

A

No comments: