Hello All, Here I am at 4 1/2 months and I'm a big boy at 12# 23 inches. I can do so many things. I eat brown rice cereal Yummy. Can pick up and play with just about anything I can get my hands on. I've learned to laugh when Mommy gives me zubales on my tummy. She's just funny any ways:) She tries to sing and that's really funny.
I've also learned to Yell. You have to do that to get some attention at Day Care, lots of other children to compete with:) Mommy is teaching me not to do that at home though, especially in her ear:)
I am playing much more independently and taking naps know at Day Care because that's what big boys do.
I went to my first Birthday party. Mommy made Hudson an Elmo Cake, maybe I will get one some day.
I have also found my feet and can just about get them in my mouth. Mommy says I could be a Yoga master if I keep this up.
Mommy is trying to get me to sleep more on my own so we are trying different things. I'm such a cuddlier we are trying the stuffed animal to cuddle with so I will fall asleep. It lasts for up to two hours at the most, then I realize there is no mommy and wake up.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Love, A
I went to my first Birthday party. Mommy made Hudson an Elmo Cake, maybe I will get one some day.
I have also found my feet and can just about get them in my mouth. Mommy says I could be a Yoga master if I keep this up.
Mommy is trying to get me to sleep more on my own so we are trying different things. I'm such a cuddlier we are trying the stuffed animal to cuddle with so I will fall asleep. It lasts for up to two hours at the most, then I realize there is no mommy and wake up.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Love, A
Six months
Here I am on the 4th of July
My RV trip in July to see Grandma and Grandpa. Check out this smile! 

2 comments:
You have the most handsome grandson:)Love Mommy
Just the smiles I needed to brighten an overcast day! Keep this one in your list of favorites! Blkbtrfly
Post a Comment