Charlee Suzanne Park - You are so cute!
Yes, I am growing, just not my hair yet.
I am only 7 months.

Grandmother's peek-a-boo

I like removing my sock and putting it in my mouth.
Ooou -- is that you!

I love my jumper, can go for hours.

It may be time for my nap.

Lunch with Grandma, great real mashed food.

Ahhh, I am full and happy.
It's good to have grandparents over for the day.
But Dad is home! You should see my face light up.
Dad is tired after work, but he will always play with me.

Dad knows the toy I like best.

Look -- a live stuffed toy. Her name is Morticia, she is the cat that got Mom and Dad together. She has been around longer than I have, she's about 17 years old.
Love to cuddle with my mommy.

Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment